Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kid Friendly Chicken Sliders Using Chicken Nuggets


My kids absolutely love these little chicken sliders and I absolutely love how simple they are to make.  I usually use round chicken nuggets but I only had dinosaur shaped stored in my freezer.  Improvising...That's what us moms do!

What you'll need:

  • Chicken nuggets 
  • Small dinner rolls ( I use King's Hawaiian Style dinner rolls )
Any toppings your kids like:

  • Ketchup
  • Lettuce
  • Mustard
  • Mayo
  • Pickles
  • Cheese
  • Onions ( Sadly, my kids won't dare eat them!)

Bake your chicken nuggets according the package.  Cut your dinner rolls in half.  Place a chicken nugget on top of the bottom half and assemble the sliders using any condiment or topping your kids like.  And that's it.  You're done!  Pair it with some chips or some veggies and you have a super simple meal your kids will love.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment